Thursday 8 September 2016

First Media Blog

1) Why did you choose GCSE Media Studies?
 I chose because my past GCSE's required more writing and less creativity.
2) Which part of the course are you looking forward to most?
I am mostly looking forward to completing the music video task as i not only am i passionate about music but i enjoy being creative with editing.
3) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?
I would hope to learn how to edit videos and images properly, including photoshop. 
4) What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media?
I am working towards an A*
5) What was the last TV programme or film you watched?
I recently watched suicide squad.
6) Why do you think that TV programme or film appealed to an audience?
The film involved a lot of action and drama, which probably appealed to the younger audience because of the actors that were in it.
7) What technology have you used to access the media in the last 24 hours? (Radio, TV, phone etc.)
I have used my phone, the TV, and and my laptop.
8) What device do you use most to access the media?
My phone or laptop.
9) Watch the first few minutes of this episode of the game show Pointless:



10) What aspects of this show might the audience enjoy? List at least three things and explain why the audience would enjoy each aspect.

The audience might like the show as it is laid back and fun to watch, and also because the show comes on when people are coming home from school/work it is an easy and family friendly thing to watch.Extension question: What can you spot in Pointless that you will find in most television game shows? (E.g. presenter) These are called key conventions - list as many as you can think of.
- A TV show presenter
- Familiar concepts of winning money 
- Regular and scheduled advert breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment